Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” — Perfect Mall Nigeria follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit our Site, track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. These include visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. See more about pixels here.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing/shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We also collect surveys from time to time as to how we can improve our services.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your order/s, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Send newsletters from time to time, and;
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We also use your “Device Information” generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
Finally, we MAY also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Re-targeting using your personal information
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Shopping information we collect
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed;
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping;
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, until you ask us to remove or delete them. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Only members of our team with high level clearance have access to the shopping information you provide us. For example, only Marketing Managers and Head of Operations can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Payment method, date paid and device paid from.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through Paystack, Voguepay & Inter-Bank transfer. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to these our payment partners, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Do Not Track
Please note that we may not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records (for future fulfilling, shipping & billing), unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
That said, this site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. By using this website, you totally agree that you are fully above 18 and are responsible for whatever you share while using our website.
Perfect Mall Nigeria does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Perfect Mall Nigeria needs to fulfill your order/s
- You have given Perfect Mall Nigeria permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in your own legitimate and personal interests
- Perfect Mall Nigeria needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent